Hello everyone at SixtyForums!
Hello.  You probably don't remember me since I only made around 2 posts, (including introducing myself) but I had an account on the old site before it went down.  I've known about the new site for about a year now, but just never got around to creating an account until now.  I may not have grown up in the 1990's but Banjo-Kazooie still played a big role in my childhood, and I have never stopped being a fan of the franchise.  Anyway I should wrap this up, I look forward to being a member of this community, and I hope you won't mind having me to.
(07-14-2019, 06:16 AM)The Silver Jiggy Wrote: Hello.  You probably don't remember me since I only made around 2 posts, (including introducing myself) but I had an account on the old site before it went down.  I've known about the new site for about a year now, but just never got around to creating an account until now.  I may not have grown up in the 1990's but Banjo-Kazooie still played a big role in my childhood, and I have never stopped being a fan of the franchise.  Anyway I should wrap this up, I look forward to being a member of this community, and I hope you won't mind having me to.

Welcome! Glad to have ya. Make sure to join the discord! A lot of discussion happens there.

https://discordapp.com/invite/23PpJaW