Site suggestions
If anyone has any suggestions for the site please post them here!

if something looks goofy or you think you can make it look better, please let me know!

Ive nixed a lot of the default buttons on the posts and whatnot that are pretty useless. Im just trying to clean everything up and make it loop pretty.
Small update

Realized php gd extension was not installed. It should auto resize oversized avatars now. Sorry, mybb didnt warn me, but i noticed it when it wasnt drawing the statistics properly!
I'd change user cp to say profile because I have never heard cp and have no clue what it means so I'm going to assume nobodynelse does either. I'd put it in the top right corner where that usually is on most sites and to make it look nice maybe have the users pfp with their name right below it.
Ill have to look and see how it names it. Should be possible. Adding pfp might feck formatting though
Just make it say your name or say profile then. Lol
I think User CP= User Control Panel. That is the control panel to edit your profile. Your actual profile is accessed in top left where it says "Welcome Back- Name" Just click on your name there next to welcome back.
(05-08-2018, 10:26 PM)Sixty Four Wrote: I think User CP= User Control Panel. That is the control panel to edit your profile. Your actual profile is accessed in top left where it says "Welcome Back- Name" Just click on your name there next to welcome back.

That's more of a public profile than your actual profile though. The public profile lets you send the user a message while the non public one lets you access controlling what settings are on.

That's the way I see it anyways. Lol
Ahh makes sense though, so control panel is basically everything there. I do agree should change it to user profile or something. If possible at least just because profile is what most look for.
Ill see what I can do. Does everyone agree it should be profile instead of user cp?
I'll raise a pint to profile.