BB roms load into spiral mountain
EDIT: it loads in Mumbo's mountain in the real game. does this mean that the level you choose to import the .obj file into will be where it is found?

After exporting a custom ROM from banjo's backpack it plays like a normal BJK game in pj64. I don't know how to get it to load into the custom level that i created in blender. 

I load the ROM in pj64, it gives me the choose save in banjo's house etc, they all cause the game to start banjo in the spiral mountain. 

Regards,
Artesian (Carl)
(04-08-2019, 12:03 PM)Artesian Wrote: EDIT: it loads in Mumbo's mountain in the real game. does this mean that the level you choose to import the .obj file into will be where it is found?

After exporting a custom ROM from banjo's backpack it plays like a normal BJK game in pj64. I don't know how to get it to load into the custom level that i created in blender. 

I load the ROM in pj64, it gives me the choose save in banjo's house etc, they all cause the game to start banjo in the spiral mountain. 

Regards,
Artesian (Carl)

I'm not quite to that part yet so I don't know much but it's all based on whatever level you replace. Seems you figured out that it replaced Mumbo's Mountain though so this reply might have been unecessary.
Okay. A few things. First, welcome to the forums, Artesian! It’s a pleasure to have you here!

Next, do you know which level you replaced with your level? I’m reading your post again and it appears you have replaced Mumbos Mountain with your level. If this is correct, then yes. The level you replace will load over the original level in where it existed.

However you can change some stuff.

First, in general game settings, you can choose a starting point for Banjo by selecting one of the rooms within the game. This is helpful for jumping straight to your edited level.

Next, you can adjust which rooms exist in which levels by choosing the second tab in General Game Settings through Backpack. This is helpful to make sure notes and jiggies line up in the menu screen with their collection in real time. This also sort of means you can rework the game to your liking with only a total room restriction as your barrier to creating a new adventure!