Help, whenever i import my level, is just shows this screen
https://imgur.com/a/9CfFAvI
Okay. Well, welcome to the forums, Starlord!

Ill start by saying you can type your question in the post box if thats cool! Makes it easier to understand. Smile I usually leave the titles for smaller intros to questions like "importing help" or "pj64 screen"

Next, do you approach this screen in a specific way? Like are you able to load the game up, choose a file, and get to the level and this is all you see?

If possible, I would like to see two screenshots. One of what Banjos Backpack looks like when you import the level and one of when youre working in the setup editor (where you place collectibles). Id also like to know your level polycount.
Feel free to just pm him if you are wanting to keep your levels a surprise to everyone.
(12-26-2018, 06:27 AM)BanjoFreak12 Wrote: Okay. Well, welcome to the forums, Starlord!

Ill start by saying you can type your question in the post box if thats cool! Makes it easier to understand. Smile I usually leave the titles for smaller intros to questions like "importing help" or "pj64 screen"

Next, do you approach this screen in a specific way? Like are you able to load the game up, choose a file, and get to the level and this is all you see?

If possible, I would like to see two screenshots. One of what Banjos Backpack looks like when you import the level and one of when youre working in the setup editor (where you place collectibles). Id also like to know your level polycount.

Thanks, i didn't really know the best way to approach the question, sorry. 

I'll do what Bloody said and send you a pm.