Hello again.
It seems this site is pretty much dead, as well, but on the off-chance that it gets some life back; hi.

I was on the previous website and usually followed projects, but have been really busy as of late with school so even then I wasn't able to do that. I moderate thePortalWiki.com, have an eternal fondness for the Banjo series, and my favorite class is the Spy my favorite game series is the Legend of Zelda.

I'm actually a Medic main in TF2, not a Spy.
Welcome back, Sven! I don't think this site is dead, per se. The banjo community is on a bit of a lull right now while more content is being developed. We hope you'll stick around! There are tons of projects in development.

Gruntys Revenge 3D by Brady and Whistlegrass
Banjo-Kazooie Returns by SuperZambezi
Banjo-Kazooie: The Hidden Lair by Daveyx0
Banjo-Kazooie: Trials Transformed by BanjoFreak12
The Legend of Banjo-Kazooie: The Jiggies of Time by Kurkomark

And there are a few finished hacks too.

Banjo-Dreamie by Loggo
Banjo-Kazooie: Different Worlds by JacksonG13

There are also people working on minor things here and there, like BLOODY_FATALITY, Weirdosheep and others.

Keep an eye out and stay a while!
(11-30-2018, 08:34 PM)BanjoFreak12 Wrote: Welcome back, Sven! I don't think this site is dead, per se. The banjo community is on a bit of a lull right now while more content is being developed. We hope you'll stick around! There are tons of projects in development.

Banjo-Dreamie by Loggo

There are also people working on minor things here and there, like BLOODY_FATALITY, Weirdosheep and others.

Keep an eye out and stay a while!

Yeah! Grunty's Revenge Remake was actually one of the main reasons why I came back and continued to stay hopeful, and I occasionally watch the stream when SuperZambezi works on Returns. I'm glad people are still working, but it's just slow, quiet work and I wish it were... louder. The Zelda modding community (at least the 64 related one) is more or less the same; very passionate but very quiet.
(11-30-2018, 08:34 PM)BanjoFreak12 Wrote: Welcome back, Sven! I don't think this site is dead, per se. The banjo community is on a bit of a lull right now while more content is being developed. We hope you'll stick around! There are tons of projects in development.

Banjo-Dreamie by Loggo

Keep an eye out and stay a while.
Oh mine is not going to be minor. When I get blender down I'm making a full hack. I have immense passion for this game, making a hack with a mere one level and stopping at that would be a sin for me. Look forward to Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Return. That's what I currently plan to name it anyways. May change later on if I decide on a different story. ?

Dang the eyes emoji turned into a question mark. Whelp. Tongue