Banjo Kazooie/Tooie XBLA Texture Resources
Here are the Banjo Kazooie/Tooie XBLA texture packs. Some of these look a little nicer than what was on the 64. Most of them are just full sizes rather than being constrained to 16x16 or 32x32 for memory reasons.

Source: TheRWP

Banjo Kazooie Textures

Banjo Tooie Textures
Really great work, Jombo! These came quite in handy!

Does anyone still have access to the other texture packs found on BB? DK64, JFG are two I can think of off the top of my head that were in that old thread.
(05-09-2018, 05:32 PM)BanjoFreak12 Wrote: Really great work, Retro! These came quite in handy!

Does anyone still have access to the other texture packs found on BB? DK64, JFG are two I can think of off the top of my head that were in that old thread.

I dont believe so, no, but they shouldnt be very hard to dump. You can play just about any game with  "dump textures on" and just go through a lot of the common areas and get about 90% of them
(05-09-2018, 05:53 PM)jombo23 Wrote: You can play just about any game with  "dump textures on" and just go through a lot of the common areas and get about 90% of them

I have Project 64 and NEMU64. Im able to do this? Lol. Ill check it out and see what I can find.
yeah you dont need to be a rocket appliance to figure it out
(05-09-2018, 08:45 PM)jombo23 Wrote: yeah you dont need to be a rocket appliance to figure it out

Bone app the teeth!
[Image: ok-hand.png]
(05-09-2018, 08:45 PM)jombo23 Wrote: yeah you dont need to be a rocket appliance to figure it out

Lmao a rocket appliance