Camera Mode tutorial

1. Introduction

Camera mode is a new feature introduced in Banjo's Backpack v2, it allows creating cameras for gameplay and cut scenes.

2. Video Guide

https://youtu.be/9_XKCp7D6m8
Hello! Did you have questions about camera mode? The link at the bottom of Sven's post goes directly to the video. I hope this helps!
(12-29-2018, 06:35 AM)BanjoFreak12 Wrote: Hello! Did you have questions about camera mode? The link at the bottom of Sven's post goes directly to the video. I hope this helps!

Speaking of. The video should be viewable on this page without going to YT itself, at least assuming the template for  videos here works. Any idea what's up with that?
(01-03-2019, 09:00 PM)Sven Cakemann Wrote:
(12-29-2018, 06:35 AM)BanjoFreak12 Wrote: Hello! Did you have questions about camera mode? The link at the bottom of Sven's post goes directly to the video. I hope this helps!

Speaking of. The video should be viewable on this page without going to YT itself, at least assuming the template for  videos here works. Any idea what's up with that?

The site is still fairly new. Was made back in May. There are still some kinks to work out.
I think that embed code is disabled on mybb. I'm unable to add spoiler tags either.
(01-04-2019, 01:37 AM)BanjoFreak12 Wrote: I think that embed code is disabled on mybb. I'm unable to add spoiler tags either.

That's a shame.

I'm just glad I was able to find these old(er) tuts and re-share them.
Very informative blog post! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this great article. Thanks for sharing.

Data Science Courses in Bangalore