So I have returned...
Like Banjo’s Backpack itself. You may not remember me, and, to be honest, who could blame you? My work was not the best and I rarely posted. Hopefully I’ll get a new computer soon, so I can finally get back to working on the Banjo-Kazooie; Grunty Strikes Back Again Once Again hack. I plan to improve on my craft, from music to modeling, so feedback is appreciated! Anyways, see you all (Hopefully) soon!

Update; I have obtained to supplies ready for hacking. Unfortunately, the computer I’m borrowing is slower than molasses, and there apparently is no download link for Wumba’s Wigwam. I should also mention that even though I have downloaded Blender, I have no idea what the Hailfire Peaks I’m intended to do. Any tips for a fellow Blender noob would be appreciated. Hopefully these issues will change, and I can finally get to hacking. Until that date, I’ll see you guys later!

-Lanky Wubbox, the forgotten golem, soon to be awakened...

(After 3 cups of coffee.)
Welcome back!
XD Sounds awesome but at the same time the name is pretty silly. Probably a typo though since it's repeated. Lol
(05-06-2018, 11:12 PM)BLOODY__FATALITY Wrote: XD Sounds awesome but at the same time the name is pretty silly. Probably a typo though since it's repeated. Lol

No, that’s the actual name. It’s intended to be silly, like the franchise’s sense of humor.
Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty strikes back again once more with certainty for another go around and a new tussle with the same great foes for an all new adventure with a grand reawakening of a brilliant and fresh fight with the most exuberant of old timey villains under new management experiencing grand and exciting renewed worlds for the gamers delight...
...again.

:-)

In all seriousness, Lanky, Im stoked to see what you come up with! Your sense of humor is great and lends itself well yo the banjo franchise!
(05-09-2018, 05:45 PM)BanjoFreak12 Wrote: Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty strikes back again once more with certainty for another go around and a new tussle with the same great foes for an all new adventure with a grand reawakening of a brilliant and fresh fight with the most exuberant of old timey villains under new management experiencing grand and exciting renewed worlds for the gamers delight...
...again.

:-)

In all seriousness, Lanky, Im stoked to see what you come up with! Your sense of humor is great and lends itself well yo the banjo franchise!

Aww... Thanks, BanjoFreak! I appreciate the kind words! Big Grin
(05-06-2018, 11:52 PM)The Lanky Wubbox Wrote:
(05-06-2018, 11:12 PM)BLOODY__FATALITY Wrote: XD Sounds awesome but at the same time the name is pretty silly. Probably a typo though since it's repeated. Lol

No, that’s the actual name. It’s intended to be silly, like the franchise’s sense of humor.
Oh noice. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.