Welcome to the new site
Hey everyone,

This site came a little later than id've liked it to, but i felt the old forums needed some time to die before we could REALLY move on and get some shit done.

The forums are now based on myBB, rather than vbulletin. vbulletin is expensive AF, can be resource heavy, and provides no real benefit over myBB other than better support. The community is actually pretty good though for myBB, and they seem to be pretty helpful.

Anywho, welcome, be wary of broken things though. Ill do my best to keep up with it, but shit happens

Please let me know if something looks broken or doesnt work right.

oh, and file uploads support the normal stuff, bin, and xdelta. bins are limited to 1mb, xdelta is 8mb
Looks good! Is this more of a revamp of BB or will there be a bigger focus on N64 modding in general?
Its going to be aimed towards more n64 things in general. the main focus will still be BB/WW!
Good! New forums!! I really like the new black background, looks more elegant. I think the idea that the forums are focused on Nintendo 64 can help give them a little more life while the first Banjo Mods are appearing (although the main focus is still BB & WW, of course). Jombo23, If you need any help to design some images to improve the appearance of the forum (logos, Banjo images etc) you can count on me!
(05-06-2018, 04:44 AM)Kurkomark Wrote: Good! New forums!! I really like the new black background, looks more elegant. I think the idea that the forums are focused on Nintendo 64 can help give them a little more life while the first Banjo Mods are appearing (although the main focus is still BB & WW, of course). Jombo23, If you need any help to design some images to improve the appearance of the forum (logos, Banjo images etc) you can count on me!

Yes, id like to talk about some things.
This is pretty cool. I never signed up for the previous site though although I was going to until I heard something was happening with the site. Pretty cool having a little site for this stuff. Hopefully it'll grow very large one day with loads of awesome hacks.
yep!

Cant grow without users though!
Hey greetings all. I really like the idea of the site being an open hub style for N64, but having BB as the focal point.
(05-06-2018, 10:54 PM)Sixty Four Wrote: Hey greetings all. I really like the idea of the site being an open hub style for N64, but having BB as the focal point.

Same, freaking in love with the idea of N64 modding (besides Mario 64) and especially Banjo-Kazooie related things!!!!!!!!
(05-06-2018, 01:29 PM)jombo23 Wrote:
(05-06-2018, 04:44 AM)Kurkomark Wrote: Good! New forums!! I really like the new black background, looks more elegant. I think the idea that the forums are focused on Nintendo 64 can help give them a little more life while the first Banjo Mods are appearing (although the main focus is still BB & WW, of course). Jombo23, If you need any help to design some images to improve the appearance of the forum (logos, Banjo images etc) you can count on me!

Yes, id like to talk about some things.

No problem! Send me a PM with whatever you need, and I will try to help in any way I can