Hello
I was a huge fan of BB and the work done there. I am no hacker and will barely contribute anything due to lack of time and resources, but offer my support. I did love the old site and it took me some time to find this one, sad day when I checked on the site to find it down. Anyways, I am squirreling myself. I figured the member count should be higher, so I joined. I can't wait to see what is in store for the next chapter.
Hello and welcome!
Just you wait. I hear there are tons of good things to come. 

I think there are around 3 in progress hacks going on right now, plus Loggo just released Banjo-Dreamie, the first ever full fledged BK rom hack. On top of that, I think Wumba's Wigwam is coming along nicely too. So eventually we might have a BT Setup editor as well. Major thanks to Koolboyman for his work on that!

Enjoy yourself! Lots in store for Banjo in the near future! Glad youre here to be a part of it! Smile
I knew about Banjo-Dreamie, that is what lead me back to BB only to find it shut down. Sad I am still looking if you know where to find it. The other stuff I had no idea about, so this is turning out to be a good BK day. I appreciate all the hard work these people put in.
Hey SurrealKiller,

If you're looking for Banjo's Backpack itself, you can head here to download it:

https://sixtyforums.com/showthread.php?tid=3

It's got its own section on the forums for hacks showcased and the updated files.

If you're looking for Banjo-Dreamie, head here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_sN4YoVL64

The download link and instructions are in the description. Make sure to follow them and feel free to ask questions as his directions are geared towards people who do what we do regularly! Smile
You are my hero today. I have a lot of experience in patching games and running emulators, been doing it for over 10 years so no problem there. This is turning out to be a great day for me and you started that trend.
(06-15-2018, 12:07 PM)SurrealKiller Wrote: You are my hero today. I have a lot of experience in patching games and running emulators, been doing it for over 10 years so no problem there. This is turning out to be a great day for me and you started that trend.
Hey, thanks! Happy to help a fellow lover of the franchise! Smile