Old BK Hack Screenshots
(08-08-2018, 02:17 AM)Kurkomark Wrote:
(08-02-2018, 10:15 AM)WhistleGrass Wrote: Hey only just seen this! I will definitely continue working on the project as soon as I get the chance - been super busy preparing for uni and helping my parents move house. Once things start to settle down I'll be back to working on Spiller's and Cliff like a flash. I have done a bit of work on them since the old forums were destroyed, as well as on the winter collab project which I am also determined to see through to completion, so the projects certainly aren't dead!

I've attached some more of my old screenshots for your archive. Hopefully others will join in with their own contributions. :)

- Wehttam83
Friend, I have been impressed by the high level of your designs! Especially the last one, that of the Christmas zone, absolutely amazing! Really good job dude!

Thanks Kurkomark! All the nice feedback makes me really want to get it finished! :)
(08-08-2018, 02:17 AM)Kurkomark Wrote:
(08-02-2018, 10:15 AM)WhistleGrass Wrote: Hey only just seen this! I will definitely continue working on the project as soon as I get the chance - been super busy preparing for uni and helping my parents move house. Once things start to settle down I'll be back to working on Spiller's and Cliff like a flash. I have done a bit of work on them since the old forums were destroyed, as well as on the winter collab project which I am also determined to see through to completion, so the projects certainly aren't dead!

I've attached some more of my old screenshots for your archive. Hopefully others will join in with their own contributions. Smile

- Wehttam83
Friend, I have been impressed by the high level of your designs! Especially the last one, that of the Christmas zone, absolutely amazing! Really good job dude!

I feel the exact same way!

I've attached some more of my old screenshots for your archive. Hopefully others will join in with their own contributions. Smile

- Wehttam83

I know it's been a while since this was posted, but I'm glad that these pictures and this project wasn't lost to time. I do really hope that it sees the light of day, eventually.
It definitely hasn’t been forgotten! I know Brady has done a LOT of work on it recently and I’m just starting to get back into it now, too :)
Whistlegrass, I am so excited to see what you and Brady have been working on. I cant wait!