Old BK Hack Screenshots
I figured we might as well archive old screenshots we may have saved from the Banjo' Backpack website. I attached some screenshots of Spiller's Harbor from the BK Grunty's Revenge N64 Remake that was in progress. Hopefully it is brought back to life.

Hey only just seen this! I will definitely continue working on the project as soon as I get the chance - been super busy preparing for uni and helping my parents move house. Once things start to settle down I'll be back to working on Spiller's and Cliff like a flash. I have done a bit of work on them since the old forums were destroyed, as well as on the winter collab project which I am also determined to see through to completion, so the projects certainly aren't dead!

I've attached some more of my old screenshots for your archive. Hopefully others will join in with their own contributions. :)

- Wehttam83

Wowza! These screens are amazing! Thank you for all of your hard work! Are these all from the same project? I see some screens from Spillers Harbor!
(08-02-2018, 10:15 AM)WhistleGrass Wrote: Hey only just seen this! I will definitely continue working on the project as soon as I get the chance - been super busy preparing for uni and helping my parents move house. Once things start to settle down I'll be back to working on Spiller's and Cliff like a flash. I have done a bit of work on them since the old forums were destroyed, as well as on the winter collab project which I am also determined to see through to completion, so the projects certainly aren't dead!

I've attached some more of my old screenshots for your archive. Hopefully others will join in with their own contributions. Smile

- Wehttam83

Wow it looks amazing!!!!
Is there any way to get the old files back? I'm gonna miss ones like Blue Moon Forest, and the first one that Skill made (the ice level).
(08-05-2018, 12:55 AM)Nick362 Wrote: Is there any way to get the old files back? I'm gonna miss ones like Blue Moon Forest, and the first one that Skill made (the ice level).

Dude, you know I reuploaded that hack in the other thread right? You can download it right now if you so please.
(08-05-2018, 12:55 AM)Nick362 Wrote: Is there any way to get the old files back? I'm gonna miss ones like Blue Moon Forest, and the first one that Skill made (the ice level).

Here ya go!

https://sixtyforums.com/showthread.php?tid=11
And there's the link ^^
Thanks guys! :)

All the pictures are for the Grunty's Revenge remake except the last 8 which are three separate standalone levels.
(08-02-2018, 10:15 AM)WhistleGrass Wrote: Hey only just seen this! I will definitely continue working on the project as soon as I get the chance - been super busy preparing for uni and helping my parents move house. Once things start to settle down I'll be back to working on Spiller's and Cliff like a flash. I have done a bit of work on them since the old forums were destroyed, as well as on the winter collab project which I am also determined to see through to completion, so the projects certainly aren't dead!

I've attached some more of my old screenshots for your archive. Hopefully others will join in with their own contributions. Smile

- Wehttam83
Friend, I have been impressed by the high level of your designs! Especially the last one, that of the Christmas zone, absolutely amazing! Really good job dude!